Hill's Prescription Diet
u/d Dry Dog Food
Formulated to help support your dog's bladder health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones. Please consult with your veterinarian if your dog is showing urinary signs such as frequent urination, blood in the urine, or others.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed Prescription Diet u/d clinical nutrition to be specially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health. Hill's Prescription Diet u/d is complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve urate and cystine stones
- Decreases risk for urate & cystine stone recurrence
- Supports a healthy immune system
How it works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
Bladder Health Warning Signs to Consult with Your Vet:
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Pork Fat, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Beet Pulp, L-Threonine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your dog's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/8 (110)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (250)|
|50 (23)||3 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/3 (330)|
|70 (32)||3 3/4 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 1/4 (420)|
|100 (45)||5 (495)|
|120 (54)||5 2/3 (560)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
4015 kcal/kg (398 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||63 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.5 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||674 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.68 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.61 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of u/d Dry Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.