Hill's Prescription Diet
ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food
Clinical nutrition designed to nourish and support dogs with cancer
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
When dogs have cancer, ensuring their nutritional needs are met is critical. Therapeutic foods for dogs with cancer are designed to help maintain strength and energy as well as encourage eating from the very first bowl.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed the clinical nutrition of Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care to specifically help nourish and support dogs fighting cancer. This wet food is made with chicken & vegetables and is designed to be our best tasting nutrition yet, with flavorful fats and highly digestible protein.
The highly digestible nutrients in Prescription Diet ONC Care are easy for pets to absorb and the formula also contains ActivBiome+, a proprietary blend of prebiotic fibers to support a healthy GI microbiome and shown to provide consistent stool quality.
How it helps:
- Designed to encourage eating, starting with the first bowl
- Optimal nutrition rich in calories to help support their daily activity
- Unique blend of prebiotics shown to provide consistent stool quality
How it works:
- Irresistible taste in each bowl encourages an enthusiastic appetite
- Highly digestible protein to help maintain strength & energy
- Made with ActivBiome+ technology to nourish your dog's gut microbiome
Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
- Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Green Peas, Rice, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Potassium Alginate, Ground Pecan Shells, Coconut Oil, Calcium Chloride, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Monosodium Phosphate, Pressed Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Tryptophan, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/2|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4|
|30 (14)||2 1/2|
|50 (23)||3 2/3|
|60 (27)||4 1/4|
|70 (32)||4 2/3|
|80 (36)||5 1/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.2 %|
|Vitamin C||172 ppm|
|Vitamin E||728 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.67 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.02 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.