Hill's Prescription Diet
ONC Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food
Clinical nutrition designed to nourish and support dogs with cancer
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
When dogs have cancer, ensuring their nutritional needs are met is critical. Therapeutic foods for dogs with cancer are designed to help maintain strength and energy as well as encourage eating from the very first bowl.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed the clinical nutrition of Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care to specifically help nourish and support dogs fighting cancer. This dry food is made with chicken and is designed to be our best tasting nutrition yet, with flavorful fats and highly digestible protein.
The highly digestible nutrients in Prescription Diet ONC Care are easy for pets to absorb and the formula also contains ActivBiome+, a proprietary blend of prebiotic fibers to support a healthy GI microbiome and shown to provide consistent stool quality.
How it helps:
- Designed to encourage eating, starting with the first bowl
- Optimal nutrition rich in calories to help support their daily activity
- Unique blend of prebiotics shown to provide consistent stool quality
How it works:
- Irresistible taste in each bowl encourages an enthusiastic appetite
- Highly digestible protein to help maintain strength & energy
- Made with ActivBiome+ technology to nourish your dog's gut microbiome
Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
- Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Soybean Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Fish Oil, Ground Pecan Shells, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Carrots, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Natural Flavors, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (85)|
|15 (6,8)||1 (115)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4 (145)|
|30 (14)||1 2/3 (195)|
|40 (18)||2 (230)|
|50 (23)||2 1/3 (270)|
|60 (27)||2 3/4 (320)|
|70 (32)||3 (350)|
|80 (36)||3 1/2 (405)|
|100 (45)||4 (465)|
|120 (54)||4 2/3 (540)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care with Chicken Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.5 %|
|Vitamin C||230 ppm|
|Vitamin E||740 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.25 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.31 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of ONC Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food contains 4.1 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.