Hill's Prescription Diet
z/d Dry Cat Food
With hydrolyzed protein to help avoid adverse food reactions in cats and promotes healthy skin
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities and to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food-related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- No soy protein, lactose, and not artificially colored, flavored or or preserved
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Rice Protein Concentrate, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
– Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period, or longer.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & Prescription Diet Hypo treats.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (70)|
|12 (5,4)||3/4 (85)|
|14 (6,4)||7/8 (95)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (95)|
|18 (8,2)||1 (110)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® z/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
3688 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.2 %|
|Vitamin C||136 ppm|
|Vitamin E||779 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.41 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.96 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of z/d Dry Cat Food contains 3.9 oz. by weight.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.