Hill's Prescription Diet
z/d Wet Cat Food
With hydrolyzed protein to help avoid adverse food reactions in cats and promotes healthy skin
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities and to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food-related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- No soy protein, lactose, and not artificially colored, flavored or or preserved
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more. Some dogs may need longer than 7 days to transition to a new food. Be patient and consistent.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||1 3/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/4|
|18 (8,2)||2 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
174 (156g can)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.6 %|
|Vitamin C||339 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1046 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.4 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.55 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.