Hill's Prescription Diet
ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food
Clinical nutrition designed to nourish and support cats with cancer
Chicken & Vegetable Stew
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At Hill’s, we’re dedicated to making foods your pet will love. If you’re not satisfied for any reason with a product purchased from one of our authorized sellers, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for your money back or a replacement product. Additional terms may apply. Please click here for full details.
When cats have cancer, ensuring their nutritional needs are met is critical. Therapeutic foods for cats with cancer are designed to help maintain strength and energy as well as encourage eating from the very first bowl.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed the clinical nutrition of Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care to specifically help nourish and support cats fighting cancer. This irresistible wet food with chicken & vegetables is designed to be our best tasting nutrition yet, with flavorful fats and highly digestible protein.
The highly digestible nutrients in Prescription Diet ONC Care are easy for pets to absorb and the formula also contains ActivBiome+, a proprietary blend of prebiotic fibers to support a healthy GI microbiome and shown to provide consistent stool quality.
How it helps:
- Designed to encourage eating, starting with the first bowl
- Optimal nutrition rich in calories to help support their daily activity
- Unique blend of prebiotics shown to provide consistent stool quality
How it works:
- Irresistible taste in each bowl encourages an enthusiastic appetite
- Highly digestible protein to help maintain strength & energy
- Made with ActivBiome+ technology to nourish your cat's gut microbiome
Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
- Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice Starch, Spinach, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Rice, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Ground Pecan Shells, Coconut Oil, Calcium Chloride, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, L-Arginine, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Pressed Cranberries, Monosodium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||4 1/2|
|18 (8,2)||5 1/2|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet ONC Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Cat Food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
|Carbohydrate / NFE||24.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin C||242 ppm|
|Vitamin E||665 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.34 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.75 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Ask your veterinarian for alternatives. For help transitioning to a new pet food, visit HillsPet.com/TransitionTips.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.